Boise Career Openings
Looking for a position where you can truly make a difference in someone’s quality of life? Then this may be the position for you! With great hours, a fun environment, and the ability to help people, why not apply now? Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 503-431-2430.
The Good Feet store is coming to the Village at Meridian!
Good Feet is America’s #1 Arch Support Company! Working with the Good Feet Stores you will get the opportunity to represent truly effective products that are solutions to common problems that plague people every day. And with our companies continual success we can’t help but keep expanding!
We need energetic, passionate, customer service driven people to join our fast growing organization! If our arch supports have changed your life, why not join our team and help others live without pain and discomfort?
To learn more about our company please visit goodfeet.com.
- Demonstrate use of products to prospective customers.
- Work with your team in order to ensure high levels of efficiency and to increase overall sales.
- Establishing and maintaining high standards of quality customer service.
- Serve as a consultant and product knowledge expert to potential customers.
- Answer phones and route calls as appropriate.
- Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction with results
- Inventory control/General Clerical Duties.
- Passion for selling
- Love of improving the quality of people’s lives
- Desire to have an income that’s based on your performance
- Willingness to take responsibility for your own success
- Energetic and positive disposition
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Willing to work weekends
What we provide:
- Hourly Pay + Commission + Bonuses
- 401 K and profit sharing
- Health Insurance
- Paid Comprehensive Sales Training including certification
- Paid Vacations & Holidays
- Employee Discounts & Family Discounts
Are you getting ready for your vacation? Check out these tips on footwear for your vacation by Good Feet in Boston, MA.
To learn more about keeping your feet healthy, visit http://www.bostonfootpain.com.